This year all volunteers with the State Games of America must register with the State Games office. In addition to making it possible to get to the event you are volunteering for, it will give you a pass to all events (many events will have an entrance fee this year), t-shirt, and lunch.
If you do not see an event you are interested in feel free to sign up as a General Volunteer. We will contact you as we get closer to find where and when you can help out.
- Visit http://sga2015.com/volunteer
- Click “Create An Account” or login with last year’s credentials
- Complete required fields (SAVE your login information)
- Select “Register Myself”
- Complete required fields
- Click “Accept Waiver” at the top of next screen after reviewing waiver details
- Click “Show Events” on the line that corresponds with Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Click “Register” for the event of your choice.
- Some events will require your call sign. If you are registering a non-ham, enter 000000.
At the pending registrations screen, click “Additional Registrations” to return to the events list for LARC – OR – click “Complete” to finish registration.
NØJLR & NØADR